Summer or winter escape to the mountains
There’s always something to do in the Tarentaise Valley.
Downhill ski holidays or cross country in the Savoie, wellness and thermal spa treatments in La Léchère or Brides les Bains… every season has its own charm.
In winter, our hotel can be used as a base for a peaceful place to relax after a day on the slopes, while in the summer it is perfect for spa guests, hikers and cycle and motorbike enthusiasts (garages available).
Set off from our hotel restaurant in La Léchère and explore the resorts and villages of the beautiful Tarentaise valley, with its multitude of summer and winter activities.
For sports lovers:
- Downhill skiing: Doucy and Valmorel 20 minutes, 3 Valleys 40 minutes (Méribel/Courchevel/Les Menuires), Les Arcs, La Plagne, Val d’Isère, Tignes
- Cross country skiing and ski touring in Naves and in the Lauzière massif
- Numerous cycling and motorbike routes (the iconic Col de la Madeleine (start 2 km from the hotel, Cormet de Roselend near Beaufort, Col de la Loze at Courchevel) and now the bike/mountain bike circuits (see brochure in the hotel)
- Ice skating rink in Albertville, 20 minutes away
- Zipline and aerial adventure course in Val Morel open summer and winter
- Canyoning at Eau Rousse (2 km away)
- Whitewater rafting at Bourg St Maurice, Aime and Centron
- Swimming pool at the Morel Leisure Centre, 600 m from the hotel
- Nordic walking with a Nordic walking instructor
- “Poule Park” Wakeboard at Feissons sur Isère
For relaxation and wellbeing:
- La Léchère Thermal baths & spa 300 m
- Brides Les Bains Thermal baths & spa
- La Léchère multimedia centre and auditorium
Other places to see in the area
- Vanoise National Park
- The Baroque Trail (Les Chemins du Baroque): Basilica in Aime, “Chapelle Notre-Dame de La Vie” in St Martin de Belleville
- The historic town of Moûtiers, its cathedral and Museum of Popular Traditions
- The medieval city of Conflans and Albertville, (site of the 1992 winter Olympics)
Local products to see and bring home for presents!
- Visit the Walnut Oil Mill in Aigueblanche
- Cheesemaking at the Beaufort Cooperative in Moûtiers and Combettes Goat Farm at Pussy
- “Crozets” (Savoie pasta), blueberry jam and Genépi!